sirmainlyhopkins thedevilzmindsky!

sirmainlyhopkins thedevilzmindsky!
THE DARK HISTORY OF THEDEVILZMINDSKY!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Ohayõ gozaimasu...('good morning').

I'm bored..(!)it's about(?) 4.23am(!). Yes... It's in the morning(!). Just finished editing an article for 'suicide machine' an on-line magg run by some japanese kid.. I don't know, hardly ever met & probably never will but none the less... Enjoys my music so much that he threw me pictures of his girl.. NAKED! Yeah! Hell yeah!!! Dõmo arigatõ gozaimasu(!). 'watashi wa japan dewu arimasen BUT watashi wa nihongo o hanashimasu.' Taishita mono dewa ariwasen.('it's nothing special') ...nemui desu? ('sleepy?') OR JUST... 'LOST(!)?'__ michi ni mayoimashita? Watakushi wa..('I am') tired!!!!!!!!!! ('tsukaremashita')(!). I'm checkin' out...tachimasu. 'Ikimasho!' ('let's go!').

No comments:

Post a Comment