sirmainlyhopkins thedevilzmindsky!

sirmainlyhopkins thedevilzmindsky!
THE DARK HISTORY OF THEDEVILZMINDSKY!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

SIRMAINLYHOPKINS IS DEAD! (THIS BLOG HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN BLOCKED!)

what the fuck is going on..??? This could be my last fucking post on this blog! I kkkeep enhaling blck smog dark zen pharmarcuetical smart pen intellectual star trek pendellum peruvian sad songs!! ((THIS IS IT... |666|!!!!)): 4*- fuck this shit!!!!!!!!!! Its been an enlightening journey of illuminating (re)-discoveries... Embracing the known&the unknown:defying conventional dellusions with the pervertions of conservative surrreal idealistic realism. I'm glad i've pissed off some people!!!! (..thinkin'out LOUD(!). I know,my thoughts,ideas&concepts are NOT so..?? Hey! Fuck YOU&umm.. FUCK GOD!!! I HATE Everything conventional&NORMAL!!! I'm god cypher Devine! NOTE:THIS BLOG HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY: BLOCKED! I'VE ABBANDONED THIS LIFE&THE NEXT FOR HIGHER MEDITATIONAL PERSUITS :ESSOTERIC KNOWLEDGE,gnostic philosophy&(LUCIferian?)WISDOM. THESE SCROLLZS REMAIN TESTIMENT TO THE DESTRUCTION CAUSED BY THEDEVILZMINDSKY... THE PAIN&SUFFERING INFLICTED ON THIS WONDERING SOUL DRENTCHED IN THE GARBS OF A SLAVE! "sirmainlyhopkins a vegabond who left his thoughts in lab reports and fell into the meltingpot!"

hahahahahaha................ false ALARM,BITCH!
just an interface adjustment thingie,LoL.
got me worried.. guess i won't be fuckin with some
....///it nearlly fucked my shit up! thanx.

sirmainlyhopkins thedevilzmindsky is still ALIVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment